RemoteLondon, England, United Kingdom£55 - £60 per yearMarketing
We’re on a mission to empower the world to choose fitness.
WithU is an award-winning audio-led fitness app available globally on Android and iOS. We are an exciting and ambitious start-up that launched to market in 2020 and has since become one of the fastest-growing fitness products in the UK. In 2023 we also launched a new product in partnership with Sky TV, which is currently revolutionizing the future of at-home fitness
- The ability to build a new customer base and to form a relationship with those customers using Customer.io
- This role will support customer strategy development, helping to drive growth through increased consideration, frequency, and value.
- Co-create the Omnichannel approach, ensuring all campaigns are customer-first and driving towards improved engagement and retention in the app. This will include email, DM, SMS, Push and social channels where appropriate.
- Run all CRM communications from ideation through to delivery, including working with our data to segment customers and visually build customer journeys
- Support and Manage the team to ensure each campaign drives incremental sales and drives clear customer benefit against core KPIs (e.g. engagement rates, app usage etc.).
- Deep understanding of analytics and evaluation, ensuring all campaigns are briefed for post-campaign analysis, and we embed a test-and-learn approach for all campaigns.
- Support the team to drive positive cultural habits at WithU, embed and accept new agile ways of working, test and learn, fail fast / learn quickly, and 360-degree feedback approach.
- Ensure all campaigns are performing against key performance metrics, traffic, revenue, incremental sales, ROI, CRTs, open rates, opt-outs and sparks promoter score.
Improved Journeys for all members at various stages of sign-up
The overall sign-up rate for WithU
Sign Up to trial started
Incremental sales delivery plan through targeted communications
Campaign metrics; click-through rates, open rates, and opt-outs all align with best practice targets.
Traffic and gross revenue delivered.
Five years minimum of Loyalty & CRM experience.
Basic HTML knowledge
Attention to detail
Experience of Customer.io or similar